-
Wiz never took it personaly just was commenting based on experience and feedback. And YOU WILL BE BACK ...laff... There is alot of things going on behind the scenes and Hostboard will growup and mature as we all have to start someplace [img]smile.gif[/img]
Blazey, yep chivilry is not dead and if you think you can keep up then feel free to... (vbeg)
-
OOoOOooOoOoOoOOO my what a long thread ....
where to start...
HOstboard is my home...it's the place i've come to [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ... i've made such good friends here...and more than that.. I've laughed, cried, ranted, raved and just goofed around... way more than I ever expected to. I love it here. Some glitches perhaps... but...what is not to appreciate... a free forum in which to interact with friends...and connect with people from all around the world. Glitches or not... new fancy features or not. My loyalty stays here. It just feels comfortable here.
Wizz I will come visit. I'm getting my classroom ready for the beginning of the school year. I'm nervous as hell and I barely find time to post a few things here in the last few days. (blazey scolded me)..oh! and im going on vacation in 4 days!
but ... I will check it out and I will miss waking up to see what funny things you have left on all the boards... cuz I enjoyed that.
I like it here... just like it [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
my words arent.... that poetic...just real....and me...............
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
<font color="#f7f7f7" size="1">[ August 14, 2002 01:19 PM: Message edited by: demon chloe ]</font>
-
hmmmm..the 1QuickSI is human after all.. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ..and just so you know..I can keep up any ol day.. [img]wink.gif[/img]
*wonders how quick he really is* [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
chloe- sings you are my sunshine to you..
heidi- only if yer gonna be a useful lil tinker toy *L*
wizzardry man- lemme tell ya something...i will when i get my pswd and stuff to work. i always have troubles you know that.
blazey- ya hot lil flame of luv, if he can keep up with you then by hell he's done something nodamnother man has ever done *L*
1QuickSI- blazey should HAVE to wear a TEE shirt that says, Contents Flammable Approach With Caution. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
[img]cool.gif[/img]
-
and Tee darlin you can wear the matching one..*L
Us Southern gals know how to turn up the heat.. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial"><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">Originally posted by Blazey:
hmmmm..the 1QuickSI is human after all.. ..and just so you know..I can keep up any ol day.. [img]wink.gif[/img]
*wonders how quick he really is* [img]eek.gif[/img] </font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Quick enough to finish in under 2-3 hours
[img]rolleyes.gif[/img] if necessary or we can just go the marathon route [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
Drama gone love fest. Happens everytime!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
2 to 3 hours.....I'm assuming thats just the foreplay?
Blaze...Careful what you wish for... [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
-
omg heidi! i was thinking the same thing...and *smooches you just cuz....*S*